Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registration.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have provided you with a password, which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. It is important that you do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, while we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of data transmitted by you to the Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use security procedures and features to prevent unauthorized access to it.
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that the Site's content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you; if you would prefer not to have your email address used in this way please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
You have the right to request that we not disclose any of your personal data. You can notify us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The BMJ ME Edition
- Obesity Newsletter
- Updates in MS
- American College of Cardiology
- CV In Heart Failure
- Update in IPF
- Update in Ophthalmology-DME
- CV in MS
- Newsletter in Gastroenterology
- CV Ophthalmology
- CV General Medicine
- The BMJ Greek Edition
- CV Urology
- Current Views in Diabetes
- American Journal of Psychiatry
- JACC NA
- CV in Oncology
- Alerts in Ophthalmology
- CHEST ME Edition
- Faculty CME in Cardiology
- Alerts in Pharmacy
- Faculty CME in Rheumatology
- AIDS & Hepatitis Digest
- Current Views in Allergy
- Current Views in Pediatrics
- Update in Infections
- Alerts in Family Medicine
- Alerts in Diabetes
- MCR AHA 2018
- Updates in Pediatrics
- Alerts in Dermatology
- ADA Spimaco
MEMI is a highly specialized, organized drug reference compiled for the benefit of medical professionals, listing nearly 3000 products from over 120 manufacturers. The sections of the Index facilitate retrieval of information easily and efficiently. MEMI is considered today to be the most comprehensive drug reference in the Middle East.
Specialist Indexes are pocket-sized versions of MEMI, the leading drug reference in the Middle East. Specialist Indexes are broken down by medical speciality, targeting hospitals and specialist centers throughout the Middle East.